Are you looking for a healthy salad? Try this satisfying hazelnut and cucumber salad with a taste of fennel and goat cheese!
Prep Time: 10mins
For the Salad:
- 10 oz small, chopped Lebanese-style cucumbers
- 3 bulbs baby fennel
- 10 oz baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 1⁄2 cup cranberries, raisins, or apricots – dried
- 1⁄2 cup goat cheese
For the Dressing:
- 1⁄3cup olive oil
- 21⁄2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 lemon, just the juice
- Get a jar and mix ingredients for the dressing. Put salt and pepper, season well, and set it aside.
- Peel the cucumber into ribbons.
- Slice the fennel very thinly.
- Put together in a large bowl with spinach, hazelnuts, and cranberries.
- Get the dressing (the one you set aside) and mix it well.
- Then serve with a few dollops of goat cheese, salt, and pepper.