We’re loving this vegan Nutella recipe because as we’ve said, time and time again, what better combination is there than hazelnuts and chocolate!? This homemade vegan Nutella is the perfect addition to any toast, cupcake, waffles, or drizzled on top of just about any fruit.
The best part about Nutella recipes is that the Nutella ingredients are easily found in the baking aisle of most stores! Therefore, quick, easy, and soooo delicious! Enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 30 minutes | Calories: 128
- 14 oz roasted hazelnuts
- 3.5 oz 60% dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup plain hazelnut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
Instructions for How to Make Vegan Nutella
- Place the hazelnuts onto a tea towel, and roll them around to remove the skins.
- Put the hazelnuts into a food processor or high-speed blender. Process for a few minutes, until you have a nice thick creamy nut butter. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides of the processor a few times.
- While the nuts are processing, break the chocolate into small pieces, and place into a heatproof bowl over a pan of hot (not boiling) water, with the coconut oil.
- Once the nut butter is ready, add the melted chocolate and coconut oil, maple syrup, hazelnut milk, vanilla, and salt. Process for another couple of minutes, until everything is completely mixed together and smooth.
- Transfer to a sterilized jar, and store at room temperature. This vegan Nutella recipe will keep for roughly a month.