Perk up mid-week pasta and make your own hazelnut pesto with this surprisingly simple recipe.
Preparation time:10 min | Cooking time:10 min | Total time: 20 minutes
- 350g tagliatelle
- 80g pack flat-leaf parsley
- 100g toasted hazelnut
- 50g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 100ml olive oil
- Cook 350g tagliatelle pasta. Follow the pack instructions.
- Make a paste into a food processor by whisking together 100g toasted hazelnuts, 80g parsley, grated parmesan, 1 lemon juice, and zest.
- Gradually drizzle in 100ml olive oil with the motor still running, then season.
- Drain the pasta, return to pan and stir in the pesto.
Voila! Dinner is served!