As far as grilled zucchini salad recipes go, this one is amazing! With a dash of hazelnuts and feta cheese it’s so delicious it feels indulgent.
The best part of zucchini salads is that they’re very versatile. You can adapt this recipe in a million different ways to suit your taste buds!
Add some quinoa for a filling quinoa zucchini salad or don’t grill the zucchini and have a raw zucchini salad. The sky’s the limit here!
Prep Time: 8 min | Cook Time: 5 min | Serves: 2 | Calories: 300
Vegan | Gluten-Free | Whole 30 | Paleo | Keto
For the Zucchini:
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
Salt & Pepper for Seasoning
For the Salad:
4 Cups of Arugula
½ Cup of Feta Cheese
¼ Cup of Natural Roasted Hazelnuts
For the Dressing:
¾ Cup of Olive Oil
¼ Cup White Balsamic
½ Tsp of Dijon Mustard
1 Crushed Garlic Clove
½ Tsp Salt
½ Tsp Pepper
- Start by cutting off the ends of your zucchini then cut it into slices.
- Then brush each side of the zucchini with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Cook the slices of zucchini either in a stovetop grill or barbecue with a tiny bit of olive oil (this only takes a few minutes).
- Let the zucchini slices cool.
- Toss arugula with ¾ of the dressing.
- Once the zucchini slices have cooled, lay them on top of the arugula.
- Toss in feta cheese and hazelnuts.
- Drizzle with the remainder of the dressing.